Updated: Jan 22, 2021
1 Box of your favorite box mix Chocolate cake
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar (reserve 1/2 cup for stiffening)
1/2 cup water
3 Tbsp berry fields forever
1.Preheat the oven and prepare the mix as instructed on the box mix for cupcakes.
2. Heat the water.
3. Measure Berry Fields Forever and pour it into the water. Steep for 10 or more minutes.
4. Cream together the butter & powdered sugar for 10-15 minutes.
5. Strain out the tea from the brewed mixture.
6. Slowly add the brewed tea to the creamed butter to the desired taste, color and consistency.
7. If necessary add more powdered sugar to stiffen the frosting.
8. Pair with your favorite chocolate fudge cupcakes. It could even be a box mix.
9. Makes enough frosting for 6 cupcakes.