June celebrates National Tea Month. What’s more exciting is that summer is just around the corner and a Cold Brew Tea fits the sun kissed weather!
Cold brew tea is steeping the tea using a cold water instead of hot. This method of slowly infusing tea extracts a smoother, sweeter, and mellower brew. An added benefit is less bitterness.
· 2 tablespoons of Indonesian Rainstorm
· 32 oz of cold water
· Ice cubes
· Pitcher or mason jar
· Honey (optional)
· Prepare a 2 tablespoon Loose-leaf Indonesian Rainstorm Black tea into a mason jar or pitcher.
· Pour the cold water in a mason jar and let it sit for 3 hours or to desired strength.
· Strain the tea leaves out. Add lemon and sweeten honey, if desired.
· Pour the infusion over a glass with ice and serve